1. He was walking down Johnston friday night (30th) also carrying said vegetable.

2. He walked into Sonsa Foods (opposite ANZ Bank) today carrying the carrot, wandering around aimlessly. It’s changed colour a bit. Can someone please interview this man?

3. I’ve seen him a couple of times on Smith St, but then I saw him in Bourke St mall the other day, too.

Actually it may be a different carrot!

The first time I saw him it had plastic fern leaves , but the one in the photo looks like vine leaves.

And the stringy bit on the end looks new, too…..

Two giant carrots?

4. I’ve seen him a few times now.

Once he was carrying an onion instead of the carrot standard.

Good to see he likes to change things up a bit.

He always is rather well dress for a carrotbearer.

• Carrot Man was on Brunswick Street last night around 8.30pm, near the San Churros. His carrot seemed a deeper carrot colour than the last time I saw it. Last night he walked a bit more slowly and seemed a bit more hesitant. Was the carrot getting cold?

And yes, he is quite neat and tidily dressed, sometimes wearing overalls.

5. there was a mention of him in the week’s Melbourne Times:

“He told one bystander he’s tried a few vegetables and the carrot was most effective”

(apparently)

6. He was at sircuit bar on Monday morning at 2am. He told me he carries the carrot around because it makes people smile. He was also handing out small plastic Xmas-cracker-like toys. I got a sow with suckling piglets, a stegosaurus and a lesbian legowoman with one foot and half a head.