How do you measure how effective your online marketing and communications activities are?
You can measure your audience and how they engage with your content in a number of ways:
- Install Google Analytics in your website to measure website traffic, visitors and which pages are viewed the most
- Measure reading and likes on Facebook
- Record reads and responses to email newsletters in Mailchimp
- Gather data from all these platforms to compare it and thus measure the effectiveness of specific campaigns.
Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Are you making the most of your website by ensuring that Google and other search engines can see it, so in turn people searching for the services you provide can easily find you?
I can assist by:
- Ensuring your site generates an XML sitemap
- Establishing a profile for your site in Google Webmaster
- Researching the keywords people are using to find your site and maximising their use in your site.