Marketing analytics and metrics
How do you measure how effective your online marketing and communications activities are?
I have a current Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) certificate from the Google Analytics Academy.
You can measure your audience and how they engage with your content in a number of ways:
- Install Google Analytics in your website to measure website traffic, visitors and which pages are viewed the most
- Measure reading and likes on social media accounts
- Record reads and responses to email newsletters
- Gather data from all these platforms to compare it and thus measure the effectiveness of specific campaigns.
Gathering the data is only the first step. How do you decide what is useful for reporting purposes? What is the purpose of the information? Is it to simply monitor and report, or is it to be used to drive decision making and initiate strategy changes?
I can help you decide what data is meaningful and useful in reporting and decision making, and I can build insightful and beautiful reports in Google Data Studio to help you develop a winning strategy based on data.
Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Are you making the most of your website by ensuring that Google and other search engines can see it, so in turn people searching for the services you provide can easily find you?
I can assist by:
- Ensuring your site generates an XML sitemap
- Establishing a profile for your site in Google Search Console
- Researching the keywords people are using to find your site and maximising their use in your site.