Many business and organisations want to use social media and email to market to their clients and customers, but don’t know where to start, or do it in an unfocused, disorganised manner. I can teach you how to do it better.
- What is your product or service?
- Who are your clients or customers – your audience?
- Where can you find them?
- What kinds of messages do you want to share with them?
- What do you think they want to hear?
- How would you like them to respond?
Facebook and Twitter
- Planning to implement Facebook and Twitter for your brand or products
- Choosing account names
- Branding and designing profiles
- Determining the mix of content
- Integrating with your website.
Brand monitoring and reputation management
- Are you aware whether your brand and/or products are being discussed online?
- Do you know how to monitor this?
- Do you know when and how to respond and engage?
Electronic direct email (EDM) – email lists
- Do you want to improve your email marketing?
- Are you aware of your legal obligations to protect and respect the privacy of your customers?
- Do you know how to get the most out of tools like MailChimp and Campaign Monitor?