Publishing great content on your website, which is your primary communications channel, should always be your primary goal.
Then you will want to promote it on your secondary channels like social media platforms and email newsletters.
Many business and organisations struggle to understand how to best manage their content. What content should be published on which platform?
I can teach you how to better deliver your content to your audiences by analysing your needs and developing a plan and a strategy that determines what goes where.
I can facilitate workshops and planning sessions to enable you to clarify and define your content to that it meets the needs of your audience:
- What is your product or service?
- Who is your audience?
- Where can you find them?
- What kinds of messages do you want to share with them?
- What do you think they want to hear?
- How would you like them to respond?
- Planning to implement Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or Instagram for your brand or products
- Choosing account names
- Branding and designing profiles
- Determining the mix of content
- Integrating with your website.
- Do you want to improve your email communication and marketing?
- Are you aware of your legal obligations to protect and respect the privacy of your customers?
- Do you know how to get the most out of email tools like MailChimp and Campaign Monitor?
- Are you monitoring and tracking users to see how many respond to your campaigns?
- Do you progressively modify your approach based on user feedback?