Social media and email newsletters
Many business and organisations struggle to understand the difference between communications and marketing. Tools like social media and email newsletters can be used to communicate with and market to clients and customers, but it is often done in an unfocused, disorganised manner. I can teach you how to do it better by analysing your needs and developing a plan and a strategy.
- What is your product or service?
- Who isyour audience?
- Where can you find them?
- What kinds of messages do you want to share with them?
- What do you think they want to hear?
- How would you like them to respond?
- Planning to implement Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or Instagram for your brand or products
- Choosing account names
- Branding and designing profiles
- Determining the mix of content
- Integrating with your website.
Email newsletters – electronic direct email (EDM)
- Do you want to improve your email communication and marketing?
- Are you aware of your legal obligations to protect and respect the privacy of your customers?
- Do you know how to get the most out of email tools like MailChimp and Campaign Monitor?
- Are you monitoring and tracking users to see how many respond to your campaigns?
- Do you progressively modify your approach based on user feedback?